Smart Working, a hot topic in our country, represents an Italy seeking inspiration to change the way it works and create the organization of the future.
Those who embrace this renewed vision of work know the importance of creating environments and spaces that meet the challenges of Agile Workers, supporting them in achieving their professional goals.
Smart working legitimizes a wide range of new work environments that go far beyond the traditional office concept:
- Reservable meeting rooms of different sizes
- Flexible meeting spaces - small rooms that become meeting rooms, coffee areas
- Free desks
- Spaces for concentration
- Spaces for confidential projects and important calls
- Tables for flexible work teams
- Areas for research
- Polyfunctional and hybrid spaces
Understanding the requirements of workers, to achieve excellence in their professional performance, then becomes essential to calculate and allocate the right mix of space and resources.
But how then to fluidly share such a variety of spaces and resources over time? How to ensure personal and effective Smart Working management?
At FAR Networks we wanted to take on this challenge, for ourselves and our clients, by devising a scalable, open and customizable platform that makes it possible to book and manage any type of resource over time.
So we created FAR Booking, after all, managing complexity is what we do best:
- Filtered search and booking of resources to improve organizational management
- Shared calendars to stay up-to-date on resource availability
- Check in and check out opportunities to avoid wasting space or time
- Reports and analytics to optimize the smart working experience
- API connector to personalize user experience
Don't waste your time anymore, find now and use the most appropriate resources to achieve your professional goals. Working Smart pays off, find out more about FAR Booking.