Microsoft Teams Projects Voice of Success
La telephony evolves hand in hand with the new hybrid work models to become available and usable from anywhere and with different tools, and above all, "untethered" from the workstation.
Telephone contact remains a key point of internal and external collaboration and in many cases is still a mission- critical service, so it is necessary to have structured skills and a lot of eexperience to be able to guide your customers in choosing the most appropriate technology solution.
Our strategy for making a Teams Voce project a success is based on four steps:
- Discovery (knowledge) Analysis aimed at mapping corporate DNA through specific assessments, practical demonstrations and real cases through innovative workshops.
- Operations (the strategy) Defining an implementation in line with business objectives.
- Adoption (the change) Plan of initiatives to support the effective use of the tools by employees.
- Measurement (awareness) Pathway to measure results and subsequent return on investment.
The choice of technological solution is the basis for the success of the project.
Microsoft Teams is the ideal tool because, in addition to such well-known features as organizing and managing online meetings, video meetings, audio conferencing, and chatting with users inside or outside the organization, Teams provides a secure and flexible Phonics system.
Integration with PBXs, particularly Audiocdes, enables the design of a rich and comprehensive telephony experience.Within Teams, in fact, it is possible to receive and transfer calls to and from landline and mobile phones and integrate them within corporate workflows, enabling more flexible communication models, better supporting workers who, increasingly, operate outside the office.
Teams Phone Overview
Teams Phone Building Blocks
Elements for a Deployment Teams Voice
In high demand
With the exception of Microsoft licenses, everything else is available in the Audiocodes product portfolio. The projects that FAR Networks implements and monitors include complete management of all aspects in partnership with Vendors
Customers who will not be able to use the options offered by Microsoft for integration reasons will need to have the following items to complete the project:
- A PSTN line
- A legacy PBX to supplement or replace
- Third-party systems to be integrated (alarm systems, analog equipment etc ...)
- A physical or virtual SBC suited to your needs
- MS Teams certified telephone equipment and MTR solutions.
- Equipment to connect Analog devices to Teams platform
Optional but complementing the Microsoft Teams solution:
- Management & Monitoring
- Compliance Call Recording
- Conversational IVR
- CC Functionality
- Enabling Voice Chat and BOT
The products themselves, such as SBC/GW and monitoring and management systems, used by end customers, are the same as those employed by major PSTN providers offering their Teams service.
FAR Networks has many years of experience on Teams Voice projects developed with clients from a variety of different commodity sectors and resignations, evaluating, customizing, and implementing voice solutions that take full advantage of the potential of Microsoft Teams.
Our ability to size solutions also in terms of Licenses and Devices and to follow the subsequent phases of Adoption, allows us to be the Single Reference Partner for the entire project.